Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQs will tell you how to apply for an open position at Peregrine Semiconductor. Please review the following before applying for a professional or internship position.
- How do I find current open positions available at Peregrine Semiconductor?
- Click on the “Careers” site, then search through the job listings to see what positions are available.
- How do I apply for a position?
- You must apply to a specific position by clicking on the link to apply. You have to complete the full online application, even if the information is available on your resume. We do not accept paper resumes or email inquiries.
- Who do I contact to know the status of my application?
- Because we receive hundreds of replies for each position, we will contact you if we have any questions or if we would like to set up a phone interview.
- I submitted my application online, now what?
- Once you have submitted your application online we will let you know if we need additional information. If you meet the minimum qualifications, we will contact you to set up a phone interview.
- What if I want to apply for more than one job?
- If you are interested in more than one open position we highly recommend you apply for each of them. Although your name is available in a search, it is helpful to know you wish to be considered for another opening.
- I was contacted by one of your recruiters, do I still need to apply online?
- Yes, even if you were contacted by one of our recruiters, we still need to have your application information in our database.
- I’m a recruiter, how do I submit resumes for consideration?
- We are not currently accepting resumes from recruiters outside of Peregrine.
- Does Peregrine Semiconductor offer internships?
- Please filter our job listings by "Intern" for available internships. We do typically look for junior or senior level undergraduates or graduate students who are interested in learning more about our unique technology and getting hands-on experience.